Service Technician - Bryan College Station Toyota
Our Service Technicians keep our customers moving. Working with our Parts Associates and Service Advisors, the Service Technician ensures that automotive repairs are completed in a timely and meticulous manner. As a Bryan College Station Toyota Service Technician, you will be continuously trained on company products, services, and policies across multiple platforms.
Our automotive group, Purdy Mobility, believes and thrives on the values of Fun, Care, and Accountability. You are helping someone navigate one of the biggest purchases of their lives. This requires a combination of empathy, tact, and confidence. These values should resonate with you to be successful.
If you identify with these values and can deliver results, then a position as a Service Technician with Purdy Mobility may be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Execute work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Work with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- ALWAYS have a fun attitude, care about your customers and peers, and be responsible
What we’re looking for:
- An excellent attitude and commitment to customer service
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- A positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Prior automotive service experience (a plus)
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) (Required)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company-match
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Associate purchase program
Read more about Purdy Mobility's commitment to its employees during the COVID-19 pandemic: https://lnkd.in/ezrRXiG
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.