Service Technician - Bryan College Station Toyota
We are looking for certified technicians to join our team!
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
• Execute work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
• Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
• Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
· Paid training and ASCs
· Medical, Dental, & Vision plans available
· 401k with company-match
· Paid time off
- Employee discount program
Skills & Abilities
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required