Sales Porter- Huntsville Toyota
The Sales Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the upkeep of the dealership, vehicles, and the dealership property.
$9.00+ per hour
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Keeping vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed by the sales managers and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Transporting customers and dealership personnel, as needed
- Assisting with customer deliveries
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and in good repair on the lot and showroom
- Ensuring all window stickers are properly placed on newly arrived vehicles for display on the sales floor or lot
- Picking up vehicles from storage and deliver vehicles to storage and other dealerships
- Assisting with weather related clean up when necessary
- Building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Other functions and special projects may be assigned
- Keep trash cans empty
- Sweep floors
- Scrap metals to scrap room
- Operate floor machine
- Store battery cores
- Maintain water coolers
- Spot check showroom cleanliness
- Helps perform minor equipment maintenance
- Restock bathroom supplies
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Operator's Driver’s License (must be insurable and ability to drive a standard transmission).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pound and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with company match, Vacation time, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Proudly serving Bryan/College Station and surrounding communities including Huntsville for over 25 years, we have recently expanded to a new store in South Dallas. Our foundation is built on an exceptional customer experience and we strive to ensure that every experience is unique and memorable from start to finish. We truly believe that the key to success lies both in community involvement and satisfied customers. We are proud to sponsor several local events and assist with many needs of the local community. Come see for yourself what makes being a member of our family makes us a “Family of Excellence”