Huntsville Toyota - Sales Professional
Serving as the public face of the dealership, our Sales Consultants are responsible for creating an enjoyable car-buying experience for our customers. Huntsville Toyota Sales Professionals are given the tools necessary to deliver the best customer service - training, technology, and support. As a Huntsville Toyota Sales Professional, you will be continuously trained on company products, services, and policies across multiple platforms.
Our automotive group, Purdy Mobility, believes and thrives on the values of Fun, Care, and Accountability. You are helping someone navigate one of the biggest purchases of their lives. This requires a combination of empathy, tact, and confidence. These values should resonate with you in order to be successful.
If you identify with these values and can deliver results, then a position as a Sales Consultant with Purdy Mobility may be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Greet customers, respond to questions, engage customers with inventory, and provide outstanding customer service
- Learn, understand, and implement the dealership sales consultant processes
- Remain up-to-date on products, services, and certifications
- Direct customers to merchandise at the dealership
- Maintain an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Introduce promotions and opportunities to customers
- Cross-sell products to optimize purchase amounts
- Deliver at least 10 units per month
- ALWAYS have a fun attitude, care about your customers and peers, and be responsible
What we’re looking for:
- A compelling & professional presence
- A positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Prior experience working with a CRM system (a plus)
- Prior sales or retail experience (a plus)
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) (Required)
What we offer:
- Unlimited earning potential – production-based commission
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company-match
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Associate purchase program
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.