Parts Specialist - Huntsville Toyota
Parts Specialist – Automotive
Bryan College Station Toyota is hiring a parts specialist. We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated professional parts specialist to purchase, sell, store and issue parts within our busy dealership. You need to be detail oriented and need excellent people skills when dealing with customers and internal staff. A parts specialist will receive great pay, benefits and a fun family environment.
- Determine needs and accurately specify parts accordingly
- Create and modify purchase orders
- Issue purchase orders to appropriate vendor to order parts
- Record warranty parts returned
- Create special ordered parts on dealership computer system and notify ASM, technician or client upon receipt
- Review special order parts tracking
- Process and close open invoices
- Compare invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received
- Keep records of outside purchases and parts received and issued
- Perform ongoing warehouse parts inventory
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Attend daily and monthly department meetings
What's Required:• Be Reliable and have a great attitude• Must be 18 years old or older• Valid Texas driver's license with a good driving record• Pass Pre-Employment drug screening• Pass Background Check
What We Offer:
- Available Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance• Matching 401k• Paid Vacations: 1 year/1 week, 2 years/2 weeks, 5 years/3 Weeks and 10 years/4 weeks• Full time Employee Referral Program- $1,000 bonus at referral's 1 year anniversary• Fast paced indoor work environment that quickly rewards your efforts• You are home every night and off on Sunday's
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED
One year of automotive or warehouse experience preferred. No RequiredCandidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
Pay Depends on Experience
Monday-Saturday 6:50A.M. - 6:00P.M. 5 day work week: 1 Hour lunch
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with company match, Vacation time, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Proudly serving Bryan/College Station, Huntsville, and surrounding communities for over 25 years, we have recently expanded to a new store in South Dallas. Our foundation is built on an exceptional customer experience and we strive to ensure that every experience is unique and memorable from start to finish. We truly believe that the key to success lies both in community involvement and satisfied customers. We are proud to sponsor several local events and assist with many needs of the local community.