Service Receptionist/BDC Agent- Huntsville Toyota
Serving as one of the first points of contact for our service center, our Service BDC/ Service Receptionists are responsible for creating an enjoyable appointment-setting experience for our customers. Huntsville Toyota Service BDC Agents are given the tools necessary to deliver the best customer service - training, technology, and support. As a Huntsville Toyota BDC/ Receptionist, you will be continuously trained on company products, services, and policies across multiple platforms.
Our automotive group, Purdy Mobility, believes and thrives on the values of Fun, Care, and Accountability. You are helping someone navigate one of the biggest purchases of their lives. This requires a combination of empathy, tact, and confidence. These values should resonate with you in order to be successful.
If you identify with these values and can deliver results, then a position as a Service BDC Agents with Purdy Mobility may be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Answering incoming calls and assist customers in setting service-related appointments
- Logging customer information into our software
- Respond to customer web based requests
- Follow up communication via phone and/or email
- Computer proficiency using MS Office, email, and general internet
- Learn and utilize multiple computer programs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team work skills - bilingual a plus!
What we’re looking for:
- A compelling & professional presence
- A positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
- 2 years experience working in a high-volume call environment (a plus)
- Prior experience working with computer database systems (a plus)
- Prior sales or retail experience (a plus)
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) (Required)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company-match
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Associate purchase program
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.