South Toyota - Sales Porter
About Purdy Mobility
South Toyota by Purdy Mobility strives for innovation, accessibility to our communities and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Over the years, we have welcomed thousands of amazing people into our teams and growing family.
We take pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering passionate, caring and honest experiences for all our team members, guests and communities. Come and Experience the promise of something different at South Toyota.
The Sales Porter plays a key role in supporting the sales team at South Toyota. Duties range from transporting vehicles to designated areas as directed and working with the sales team to accomplish other tasks and goals.
- Moving cars between the dealership’s display area, workshop, storage facility, and the pick-up point.
- Driving and handling all cars responsibly to ensure damage prevention, and protecting dealership property at all times.
- Accounting for all cars on the lot.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interiors and exteriors of cars on the lot.
- Providing assistance with keeping the lot clean and tidy at all times.
- Driving off-site to run dealership errands when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Can operate both automatic and manual transmissions.
- This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or stand for long periods of time in all types of weather.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company-match
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Associate purchase program
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.